Basic Branding Website
Call us at 800-477-1477 to schedule a free consultation
2 Pricing Plans: $497.00/yr or $49.97/mo
Website built and ready to go within 10 business days.
For Faster Service get our 5 DAY URGENT DELIVERY SERVICE for an additional one-time fee of $197. This is separate from the monthly or yearly payment plans.
The Basic Branding Website is ideal for smaller businesses that are just getting started with an online presence or don’t need a complex site.
Our team of web developers will build you a fully functional branding website explaining the products and services that you sell.
You get the standard web pages including: Home page, About Us page, Contact Us page.
You can also add up to 10 products and services. Each product/service will have its own page with a description, summary and a call to action. You can include 1 image or video per product/service page.
Below is a summary of what is included:
- Fully functional branding website
- All product/service web pages are optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- The entire site is mobile-friendly so that visitors on smartphones and tablets can navigate your site easily.
- The site will be secure and encrypted using SSL technology (https)
- All pages are indexed with Google and Bing search engines so your site can appear in organic search results.
- Web hosting on our high-speed and fully redundant serves is included for as long as you have a subscription.
- Domain name registration is included for as long as you have a subscription.
- We will administer a social media presence for your business on 2 popular social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn including building a business page (if you don’t already have one), submitting 1 post per week to interact with your followers.
- We can perform Email Marketing where we will send 1 email per week to your list of present/past customers promoting a “Sale of the Week” for your products/services.
- We will help you claim your “Google My Business” listing if not already claimed. We will also work on fully populating your GMB page so that visitors can get a good understand of the services you provide and contact you when they are ready to buy.
- You get up to 5 email addresses included using your domain name
- Extra web pages or add-ons can be included for an additional charge.
- Includes 2 free hours of labor per month to make site updates. Additional hours of labor will be billed at $97 per hour. All billable updates will be communicated to you prior to work starting.
If using the yearly payment plan, pay 60% at the start of the project and the remaining 40% after the website is built and fully operational.
If using the monthly payment plan, pay the first month in full at the start of the project and recurring monthly payments for the next 11 months.